Research & Development Cell of College of Engineering Vadakara aims to motivate the Faculty, staff and students of this college to do research in their area of interest. R&D Cell conducts seminars, workshops, conferences etc.. as a part of research initiative. R&D Cell financially support Faculty and students for attending and conducting seminars, workshops, conferences etc.. R&D Cell also gives advice and help for applying proposals for major funding agencies like DST, AICTE, DRDO etc…
R&D Cell of CEV is a 9 member committe with the following members:
1. Prof. Dr.O.A.Joseph Principal, CEV
2. Prof. Dr.R. Sridharan, NIT Calicut Senior Research Advisor
3. Mr.Anish A Aziz,AP, Dept. of IT R&D Cell Coordinator
4. Mr.Jasim Jalaludeen, AP, Dept. of ECE R&D Cell Member
5. Mr.Soumyan K, AP, Dept. of CE R&D Cell Member
6. Mrs.Neena M K, AP, Dept. of CSE R&D Cell Member
7. Ms.Ajisha S, AP, Dept. of EEE R&D Cell Member
8. Mr.Sanoj K P, AP, Dept. of EI R&D Cell Member
9. Mrs.Bindhu S Mony, AP, Dept. of MCA R&D Cell Member
R&D Cell motivates the faculty and students to do interdisciplinary research by granting Research SEED Money upto Rs. 1 Lakh per project proposal under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program-Phase II, A project of Govt. of India.
Faculty and students of CEV can apply for Research SEED Money in a specified format. One copy of the duly filled-in soft copy of the application shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com and a hard copy shall be submitted to the R&D Cell Coordinator through their department staff coordinators.